Saturday, December 7, 2013

Longest book I have ever read



My feedback in Telegraph dated 11.12.13



Being the kind of book-lover I am, I have read some really thick books (thick enough to give the likes of Sonakshi Sinha a run for her...umm..never mind). From Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix to Gone with the Wind, I believe that there's nothing better in life than a good, fat book.
Source: Dawn.com

Technically, the longest book that I have read is 'War and Peace' that also happens to be my favourite all-time novel. I also take intense pride in having read this Tolstoy classic whose 1200 words-plus volume is a bit too daunting for most people to sit through. But I did it and in less than a month. That was in the year 2005 (if I am not wrong).

So guys, which is the longest book that you have ever read? Tell me in the comment section.


Long-ingly yours,
Ritesh Agarwal   :P
Calcutta, India


6 comments:

  1. War and peace, but that was long ago when I had ample time in hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh u read that book....u got my respect indrani :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah ..right you're , Being an avid reader I always like good,fat books. And when it comes to reading, somehow I can manage to find the time. Have read 'War and Peace' long ago and HP series is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HP series sabka fav hai :)
      Good to see that u read War n Peace

      Delete
  3. Harry potter... no other books can keep me attentive for that long

    ReplyDelete

Oh, now that you have taken the trouble to go through my post, feel free to pen a few words- review, criticism or the much-loved adulation!

Share please

How many stars?