Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My all-time favorite TV show


Image source: pisymbol.com


My all-time favourite TV show is 'Small Wonder' and I don't think any other show in the future, near or far, can eclipse the warm memories lent by that human-robot sci-emo saga. I still sneak into it sometimes on YouTube. But I have realised that there is a huge difference between watching it alone on a stupid laptop and watching it with family on the loveable idiot box. Wish, it stages a comeback on TV. That would be like a walk back to my high school days.

One more show that is embedded in my heart is 'Shreeman Shrimati'. It was one of the most loved comedy shows on Indian telly simply because of the obsessively endearing characters like 'Keshav Kulkarni', 'Prema Shalini' and 'Dilruba'. During those days, it used to feature at 8 pm on Tuesdays and I would run out of my maths tuition to get home before 8.

At the start of the class, I would make my best puppy-face and tell my Sir,

"Sir aaj Tuesday hai. Please leave me by 7.45'.

And he would be like 'Oh you crazy little maniac' and chuckle.



WONDERfully yours,
Shreeman Ritesh Agarwal



PS- Which TV show from your growing-up years do you wish to watch again?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, now that you have taken the trouble to go through my post, feel free to pen a few words- review, criticism or the much-loved adulation!

Share please

How many stars?