Saturday, October 19, 2013

Problem of plenty- A blogger’s dilemma

Courtesy: Google Images


Currently, there are so many potential blog posts buzzing in my mind. Millions (no, make it thousands) of words are flying inside and need to be evacuated urgently. One blog is already sitting pretty in my laptop folder, waiting to get uploaded.

The dilemma is that if I pen all those blog posts together, the reputation of my blog would get diluted. You guys would say, ‘ye ladka toh roz roz blog karta hai’   :/

But presently, my mind is heavy with all these potential posts weighing it down. I need to, after all, eject them and do away with the clutter. So, get ready for a spamathon. Feel free to unfollow me    :/




~Ritesh Agarwal



13 comments:

  1. Haha... Well that's exactly the case with me....But I don't care, people are free to unfollow me too..... :) \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :) good one, got a sample of what is in store

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm. . . . A G+ for ur post and Have a Nice day. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. same goes with me.. infact such many incomplete post ideas are in my lappy. maybe i ll edit all those blabbering someday esp. when i run out of my crazy nibbling thoughts.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol...Spamathon.. :)
    Common Ritesh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same! So many things to express! But, my dilemma is little time to do so.
    If you have the time, please do express! :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, now that you have taken the trouble to go through my post, feel free to pen a few words- review, criticism or the much-loved adulation!

Share please

How many stars?