Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tell me Your Dreams



Am I correct in presuming that everyone of you sleep at some part of the day? And as everyone is entitled to dream, I presume everyone of you must be having a favourite dream or two. Dreams can be really weird, that’s the beauty of a dream. One day, or rather one night, I had dreamt that Lord Voldemort (the Harry Potter villain) was boarding a taxi. He was wearing keys around his ears and those keys had got something to do with his Horcruxes.
A friend of mine called Mickey too has some weird dreams to share. She once dreamt that film actor Shahrukh Khan came to her house to do potty. Now that’s really funny. Imagine a billionaire movie star knocking at her your humble doors to relieve himself!
On yet another occasion, this friend of mine Mickey dreamt that she was brushing her teeth. The only weird thing about it was that she pulled out her head clutching at her hair with her hands, brushed her teeth and then put her head back over her neck.
I’m sure you too must have a weird dream or two to share. So, put your hand on your keyboard and tell me your dreams! 


8 comments:

  1. How about I tell you in a post! I've had some pretty crazy ones! I've even dreamed that I was eating something or brushing my teeth and all of a sudden, all my teeth start falling out.. and it's the worst feeling in the world.. I feel helpless and there isn't anything I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dreams can be extremely wild..Last nite I dreamt about some murder scene happening in front of my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Dreams can get really wild. Thanks for sharing

      Delete
  3. I don't normally remember my dreams. They can be profound at times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, I love to recall my dreams too as I get up, people claim they have hidden meanings too. A nice topic to ponder on...

    ReplyDelete

Oh, now that you have taken the trouble to go through my post, feel free to pen a few words- review, criticism or the much-loved adulation!

Share please

How many stars?